System optimization in fastening technology
Innovative ability and technical potential are becoming increasingly important as the basis for chances of success in a competitive environment. With our engineering service, we rise to the challenge to produce faster, at lower prices and more efficiently - at the same time ensuring highest quality.
Conclusion: The earlier experts in fastening technology are involved, the higher is the influence on the entire supply chain.
Range of services
Cost saving thanks to optimized fastening technology
Our customer service representatives in application engineering help you with new developments and with optimizing existing applications. Our range of services comprises the reduction of the number of different parts as well as the simplification of assembly. Within this process, the focus is always on product improvement and simultaneous reduction in production costs.
You can benefit from a comprehensive range of services:
- Construction and design of fasteners
- Construction and supply of customer-specific special articles
- Application engineering tests in certified laboratory
- Company prototype construction Standardisation of fasteners
- Optimisation of assortments
- Technical publications in the field of fastening technology
- Customer seminars
Your benefits from our application engineering
- Innovative fastening technology
- Reduced development times
- Documented basis for decision making
- Reduction in storage costs
- Process optimization for production and assembly
- Cost optimisation for subassemblies
Company prototype construction
With the know-how we have from our own production and special prototype construction, we can provide prototypes and samples quickly and without delay. Thanks to the close cooperation with our application engineers who create design documents and with the experts who work in the laboratory and in production, initial product suggestions are quickly developed.
To realize your individual prototypes, we are provided with a comprehensive range of machinery.
- CNC lathe
- Lathe, conventional
- Milling machine
- Mill press
- Belt sander
- Wet orbital sander
- Cutting machine
- Hole punching machine (e. g. for RIVKLE® products)
- Hardening furnace
Thus we have comprehensive possibilities to meet your requirements.
- Constructing prototyes
- Producing (test) samples
- Constructing (clamping) devices
- Producing cutting samples
If you are not able to open the document, please install the Adobe Acrobat Reader.